How To Extend Uhaul Rental
If you need to extend your Uhaul rental, there are a few different ways you can do so. You can either call our customer service team at 1-800-GO-UHaul (1-800-468-4285) or chat with them online. If equipment is available for the time you need it, they will be able to extend your rental period. However, keep in mind that sometimes there may not be any availability for an extension and you may have to return the equipment on the original date agreed upon. Make sure to check with customer service before making any decisions!
What’s the longest you can keep a U-Haul?
Have you been considering renting a U-Haul for an extended period of time? The longest you can keep your rental is 30 days, however, don’t worry if that’s not enough. If you need additional time with the equipment, U-Haul has got your back! You can easily extend your rental by talking to our customer service team – just give them a call at 1-800-GO-UHaul (1-800-468-4285) or chat with them online. So rent away knowing that if you need more time, it’s just a simple process to extend!
What You Should Know Before Renting a U-Haul
When it comes to renting a U-Haul, there are a few key points to consider beforehand. Firstly, you’ll want to figure out which vehicle meets your needs, as these range from cargo vans to those useful tow trailers. Secondly, you should be aware of the insurance rules and regulations; for example, knowing that all rentals have a 3-day minimum and shipments made within 25 miles receive discounts. Finally, if at any time you need to add additional days or items to your rental then you can easily reach U-Haul’s customer service team via a phone call or online chat.
How To Extend Uhaul Rental Online
Here are the detailed steps on how to extend a U-Haul rental online:
- Log in to your U-Haul account: Go to the U-Haul website and log in to your account using your email and password.
- Access your current reservation: Once you are logged in, click on “Reservations” at the top of the page to view your current reservations. Find the reservation you wish to extend and click on it to open the reservation details.
- Check equipment availability: Before extending your rental, make sure the equipment you need is available for the additional time you need it. You can check equipment availability by clicking on “Get rates” on the reservation details page.
- Click “Extend rental”: On the reservation details page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “Extend rental” button.
- Choose the new end date and time: U-Haul will ask you to select the new end date and time for your rental. Use the calendar and time picker to select the new end date and time that you need.
- Review the details: After selecting the new end date and time, U-Haul will show you a summary of the changes to your reservation, including the new total cost. Review the information carefully to make sure it is correct.
- Confirm the extension: If you agree to the changes, click the “Confirm” button to complete the extension.
Once you have completed these steps, U-Haul will send you an email confirming the changes to your reservation. If you have any issues or questions about extending your U-Haul rental, you can call U-Haul’s customer service team at 1-800-GO-UHaul (1-800-468-4285), or chat with them online. They will be happy to help you make any necessary changes to your rental if the equipment is available for the time you need it.
While most U-Haul rentals are for a set period of days, sometimes you may find yourself in a bind and need to keep the equipment longer. Whether this is for additional time to finish your move or because your new place isn’t ready yet, there are a few things you should know about how to extend your U-haul rental. You can either call customer service or chat with them online to add additional days to your rental. However, it’s important to note that this is subject to availability and you may not be able to extend your rental if the equipment isn’t available. Be sure to plan ahead and give yourself some flexibility when renting from U-haul!